Photo Booth Expo 2016 has come and gone! I know a lot of you are still recovering from 3 days of partying late into the Las Vegas night and the early morning breakfast buffet “meetings” before dragging yourselves to the keynote halls for the morning speakers. Thank goodness for all you can drink Bloody Mary’s every morning to get everyone started!
Obviously when we’re talking about the great companies we met and the people tied to them, it calls for lots of links. Here’s a list of everything I think we mentioned, if I’m missing any, please let me know.
If you’re attending in 2017, please use the discount code PROBOOTH to help us attend. We can only make it if enough of YOU want us to be there so please remember the discount code!
- Photo Booth Expo 2017
- Next year the expo will be at the Westgate Hotel & Casino
- Want to drive for Lyft? Sign up with my affiliate code and they’ll throw both of us a little coinage.
- Thanks to Joy Squad for throwing the Monday party at Marquee
- Also if you’re a Darkroom user you got a special invite to the VIP party at Gilley’s.
- Personally, I met a lot of awesome people and had a good time at the SloMo party.
- Lastly (I think) the MinBooth, Yo! Props, Pixity Booth, PicPic Social and John Heck’s Party in the Showroom.
I swear next year I’m going to put a calendar on the front page so anyone can add their party. I’m sure I’m missing a ton.
- iClick by Limelight (my second booth. Loved’er!)
- Photoboothanywhere.com (These are the guys that are shipping booths for events. Basically, Netflix for the photo booth world. Netpix? eh? I’m scared to actually type that into my browser…)
- Photo Booth Call Center
- Photo Booth Support
- I also wanted to give Dave a shot out over at the Dragon Photo Booth Store. I really dig what he’s doing.
- ProBooth Directory: If you’re question starts with “Where do you get/find/buy…” Look here first. We’re constantly adding to the list of photo booth suppliers, accusations, insurance providers, forums, everything! It’s got to be the biggest list of photo booth owner suppliers anywhere.
- PhotoBoothDesignShop.com: Need custom strips or anything else made? Get a hold of Clay!
- ProBooth Market: Introducing our new multivendor market place! We feel one of the biggest problems in the industry is there are SO MANY places you have to memorize/bookmark/check to buy anything! Even is you’re JUST buying props you currently have to visit 3-6 different sites.
- I’ve made the ProBooth Market extremely cheap for vendors to sell (no sign up fee, no listing fee and only 4% of the final sell price!) in an effort to bring them all together to one central location so you know where to find EVERYTHING. Also, aren’t you sick of having to ask for recommendations every time you buy? Or sick of seeing people post “Man, I wish I would have asked about company X before buying from them!” The ProBooth Market encourages VERIFIED seller reviews. Finally, some accountability. Please visit and support the sellers that are on board and helping this become a reality. If your favorite seller doesn’t yet have a store, help us spread the word and ask them to add their products to our market place. If you sell anything photo booth related, like booth, enclosures, props, albums, printers, software, strip or screen templates, ANYTHING! Take advantage of our audience and sign up for a seller account and add to our market.
Finally, Minh posted a video this morning of exactly what I was hoping to catch on the expo showroom floor but presented it WAY better than I could have. In short, check out his video of the Infinity. It’s a great video, put together very professionally.