So you booked a prom, now what? This week’s ProBoothTalk podcast offers a bit of insight on the best way to handle proms. We’ll talk about props, photo strip templates, marketing future events and a few other things.
If you’re going to the photo booth expo: Make sure you stop by our booth and say hi!
If you’re NOT going to the photo booth expo: Make sure you download Periscope and add @ProBoothTalk! We’ll be broadcasting live as we interview some exhibitors and maybe a few other fun expo moments! If you’re able to tune in live, you can comment and ask questions in real time as well.
If you’re an exhibitor at the expo: We’re looking to use someone’s wifi to broadcast our periscope. If you’re willing to help, reach out to Jason.Whaley@ProBoothTalk.com and let’s chat!
Want to contribute to ProBoothTalk? We’re trying to build the ultimate resource for photo booth owners and if you have something to offer, we’d love to here from you. We’re looking for people that would like to contribute their time to write how-to’s, advice, etc on any topic photo booth related. If you’re interested, reach out to Jason.Whaley@ProBoothTalk.com.
- Yo Props – Themed Signs
- Prop Shop Pros – Themed Signs
- PhotoBooth Design Shop – Custom Sign Design
- ProBooth Directory – List of Prop Companies
- ProBooth Market – Buy or Sell Hand Held Sign Props
PHOTO STRIP TEMPLATES
- Photo Booth Templates – Themed Templates
- Photo Booth Talk – Themed Templates
- Photo Booth Design Shop – Custom Template Design
- ProBooth Directory – List of Template Companies
- ProBooth Market – Buy or Sell Photo Strip Templates
- Photo Booth Design Shop – Banners, Business Cards, Templates, whatever you need designed.
- Lawyer.com – Quick and simple paid legal advice
- Shutter Booth – Photo Booth Rentals
- ProBooth Directory – A Directory of EVERYTHING Photo Booth
- ProBooth Market – A Market Place for anyone to buy or sell photo booth merchandise. Imagine, everything photo booth in ONE spot.
I got a couple emails asking about Black Canyon Kayaking so we’re including a bit of the information here. If you’re coming for the expo, it’s certainly worth staying an extra day to take this place in.