We gets asked all the time who we use for different things. As such, I thought it would be a good idea to put together a list of who we use and recommend. Before I do, let me be clear about a couple things.
- No one has paid a dime to be on this list. This is who/what we use in our business and thus, would recommend them to others.
- We would recommend several more companies but haven’t listed them because we don’t currently use them. There’s many great companies that we HAVE used and love, but switched for trivial reasons like one company may be closer to us than the other. We’re only listing companies we currently use.
- We’ll continue to add to and take away from this list as our rental business grows and changes.
(ALL COMPANIES AND PRODUCTS ARE LINKS)
- Booth Software: Darkroom Booth 2
- Social Media Sharing: PicPic Social: Classic Pro
- Social Media Device: iPad 2
- Booth Shell: elixR by ProBooth
- Camera: Canon T5i
- Computer: Surface Pro 3, i5
- Printer: DNP RX1
- Strobe: Neewer 250W
- Model Light: Neewer CN216
- Media: Foto Club inc
- WIFI: AT&T Unite
- Dolly: Rock N’ Roller: R8
- Prop Table: Rock N’ Roller Multi Media Two Tier Shelf
- Prop Table Cloth: Custom
- Props: YoProps!, ProBoothProps, Whisker Works, Papercuts and Woodworks, Party City, and I’m sure a dozen other places that I can’t think of now.
- Scrap Book Table: Lifetime 4428 Foldable Table
- Scrap Book Table Cloth: 1 Stop Photo Booth Shop
- Scrap Book: Recollections from Michael’s
- Scrap Book Pages: Template Pages by ProBooth
- Flash Drives: Photo Booth Talk Market
- Photo Strip Templates: PhotoBoothTemplates.com, Designs by ProBooth
- Web Host: Arvixe.com
- Website: WordPress with WooCommerce
- Credit Card Processor: Authorize.net
- Insurance: Willis North America
- Associations: N.A.M.E
- Vinyl Photo Strip Sleeves: Photo Booth Nook
- Backdrop Stand: Don’t recall. Sorry.
- Back Drops: Custom
- Event Management Software: 17Hats (DISCLAIMER: This is an affiliate link. However, we would’t post it if we didn’t use and recommend it.)
Of course, you can find a full list of vendors at the ProBoothTalk Directory (If you’re a vendor and you’re not listed, LIST YOURSELF. It’s a 100% free service to you)
I think that’s it! If I missed something, feel free to mention it and I’ll add it to my list. If you have questions about any of them or have recommendations of your own, leave it in the comment section below.
If you’re a vendor and you want your name on this list, if you provide a good product hopefully we run across it or it’s recommended to us and we end up using it. If so, we’re happy to list it. You want your item in my list NOW? Well, I love free swag. Send me your item, if I like it and use it, I’ll list it. If not, I’ll send it back.